Piers Faccini released his first solo album in 2004 to huge critcal acclaim in France and much of Europe. The second album, critics said,would tell the tale. 'Tearing Sky', a collection of 14 vibrantly original songs is the confirmation of the musical ambition expressed in 'Leave No Trace.'
Piers Faccini: A geography of a thousand melodies, a musical graph in life from London to Paris, from Naples to Los Angeles. Three languages to speak but his music has more tongues. From the Mississipi laments to the trance Pizzica of Southern Italy, from the music of the Malian desert to the haunting tales of English folk.
Piers in the News
- PIERS FACCINI - Il Quotidiano
- Sélection concerts du jour : Stromae, Piers Faccini, La Maison Tellier... 09-12-2013 - Info Concert
- L'expresso de Paris : les masques tribaux qui secouent Drouot - metronews
- Piers Faccini, herbe folk - Libération
- Piers Faccini, amateur du clair-obscur - Le Figaro
- Das Beste am Mittwoch: Jazz: Sebastian Studnitzky und Piers Faccini im A-Trane - Berliner Morgenpost
- Piers Faccini, prima di Between Dogs And Wolves, un brano in free download - Indie-eye
- Album | Piers Faccini – Between Dogs And Wolves - For Folk's Sake
- Piers Faccini, 'Between Dogs and Wolves': Album review - New York Daily News